Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moving Again

First post of the new blog. I suppose it should be momentous and groundbreaking, but I've always struggled with writing. For all 2 of you that will be reading this...so sorry!

I should be packing or cleaning since we will be moving again this Saturday, but I have chosen to devote my time and energies into a project which may never be touched again. Most of my life has been spent dreaming about other places I would rather be. I've been happy with thinking about moving on to something bigger and better. However, the past few months have been different. I love what I'm doing and I love where I live and I really love my life. However, I've discovered that you can actually make too little money. It's been really hard to accept since I believe that you can always make it work, no matter what. Well, now I know that sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes you have to change and do something different. So we've decided to do something different -- again.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can look around my house and say, "We've been here so long I can't ever imagine having to pack all of this stuff!" Someday...

5 comments:

  1. Melissa, your blog is so cute! I miss you guys. I've been so emotional lately that everything makes me cry. I just listened to that Taylor Swift song remake and it made me cry. That's how soft I am right now. I can not wait for June and I hope you guys are planning on being there. You might have to talk Brandon into San Antonio while we are down. We aren't planning on going anywhere but jobs end and things change fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm hoping you keep up with the blogging better than I do. I love what you named it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, Hang in there! I cried during that Taylor Swift remake, too! At least you have hormones to blame - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I'm looking for your blog and seemed to be directionally challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, hi! I seem to have stumbled onto an adorable blog! I can't wait to see you, and I know you must be very nervous, but I have a good feeling! Everything is going to fall into place, and then all the stress will be a distant memory. :)

    ReplyDelete