Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sisters from another mother


One of the unique (and awesome) things about my husband's family is the traditional generational lines are a little blurry. Two of my favorite people happen to be my sister-in-law and her oldest daughter. I think of both of them as my sisters, since one is 11 years older and the other is 10 years younger. 

Both of these lovely ladies have had a HUGE impact on my life. I would not be living the good life in Texas without them. They are an inspiration to me to live happier, love more, and laugh often. Plus they have mad cooking and baking skills. Mad skills. It really is futile to try and fight the deliciousness these ladies produce. 

I love you guys and am so grateful we get to hang out in Texas together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment