Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankful Countdown

The first two days of November have given me cause to reflect on things (or people or experiences) I feel grateful for. This year has presented challenges in all areas of my life: personal, mental, emotional, physical, and family. I have spent the majority of days focusing on just making it through the moment. 

My hope is to pull myself out of the moment and focus beyond the fleeting feelings of inadequacy, identify the good experiences, and move forward with faith. 

So, today (at this moment) I am grateful that my husband is unemployed. He has been around to lean on, help take the kids to their activities, he's volunteered at the kid's schools, and we've had a chance to re-evaluate where we are headed as a couple and as a family. Both of us have had some health issues that we've had time to work on. 

Which brings me to the 2nd thing I'm grateful for: good doctors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment